Ensemble is delighted to present ‘Bridal Fete 2014’ at the flagship store at Lion Gate from Monday, 25th August, 2014 onwards. This season Ensemble brings you the latest from the country’s leading designers Tarun Tahiliani,
Manish Malhotra, Gaurav Gupta, Varun Bahl, Rohit Bal, JJ Valaya, Amit Aggarwal, Gauri Nainika, Pankaj & Nidhi, Studio Petticoat, Anand Kabra, Amrita Thakur and also Ensemble Design Studio. Ensemble’s in-house label, ‘The Ensemble Design Studio’ is made up of a group of talented designers who understand and project the unique Ensemble aesthetic with their contemporary designs.
Highlights of the preview:
- Exploring traditional embroidery techniques with the ‘aari’ work sarees and ‘jhorokha’ lehengas, Ensemble takes pride in promoting indigenous craftsmanship.
- The jhorokha lehenga is inspired from Mughal era architecture. The lehenga has a special geometrical pattern created in organza, raw silk and net and the embroidery is embellished with sequins and zari.
- The aari saree collection is made by skilled aari workers using a traditional embroidery technique, highlighted with sequins and pearls. Created in the season’s trendiest colours, the fabrics include georgette and organza raw silk brocade.
- On display are long jackets with sharara pants and lehengas, outfits with floral motif embroideries, appliqués, gota patti and dori embroidery and concept sarees such as saree gowns and dhoti sarees.
- Widening their colour palette this season, Ensemble’s bridal pieces are available in rich blues, emerald and pastels, besides the traditional hues of reds, oranges and gold.
- Ethereal dreamy fabrics, delicate embroideries, beautiful hues, and floral motif detailing, the handwork on this season’s wedding collection is truly inspiring.
Drop by Ensemble and make your bridal shopping experience special!