Fashion industry of India has is a bang on and gained popularity in world as a fashion centric nation. Earlier, Indian fashion was not that happening. However, today India is renowned for its elegant woman’s attire named “Saree” and the fabric and makes dressing trendy living within your budget. Today, Indian Fashion is well known internationally and local as well.
- Delhi: Delhi is a waste if people don’t hit the fabulous bazaars for all the steals and Indian fashion.
- Khan Market: Khan Market is known among the expensive real estate in the world so shopping in khan market will be like going out of budget and emptying your pocket for the month.
- Greater Kailash 1: Two little markets close to each other and totally different shopping experiences but lot of new fashion for clothing. One is filled with local shops and hangouts amongst branded stores all within budget. You can find great bags, shoes and real jewelry here and dress trendy right away.
- Chandani Chowk: if you are a ‘budget shopper’ then get ready to immerse yourself in the real bazaar! Want your fill of silver and gold jewelry that’ll blow your mind?
Here are few tips for all the budget shoppers and also who want to look stylish:
- Look for a sale: eye some exclusive outfits, and wait for it to go on sale.
- Check out the clearance racks, search for items being discontinued that are priced between 50-75% lower than the original price
- Use accessories to dress trendy and get yourself a new look, a couple of nice scarves and you can change the look of your outfit
- Borrow clothes from friends as you know this way you will not be repeating the same dress again, come on girls dress trendy!
- Shop designer closeouts and stores.