Bored of the usual hairstyle? Give your look an interesting twist with an upside down braid. Braid your hair from the nape of the neck to upwards and pin up the rest.
There are days when you wake up with perfectly cascading tresses, ready to take on the world. And then there are days when your hair refuses to get styled even in the most basic of ponytails, and hang stubbornly limp instead.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
Whatever the case maybe, there is nothing that a good hairstyle and some easy cheats won’t fix.
1. Add a quick English twist to your ponytail. Tie your hair into a neat pony; grab the end and push it right through the center of the nape of your ponytail and pull it all out.
2. Upgrade a bun by braiding your hair before you twist it into a knot.
3. Looking for a quick way to style short hair? Just put on an interesting headband and watch the transformation!
4. Need to tame those wild strands? Vaseline or body lotion can easily double up as leave-in conditioner. Dab some on to control frizz while adding some bounce.
5. Stuck with greasy hair? If you don’t have the time for a shampoo and conditioner routine simply wash your bangs or the front portion of your hair and blow dry for an instant bounce.
6. Get quick beachy waves by wrapping wide sections of hair around your flat iron. Style your tresses with a funky hair accessory for a glam finish.
7. Keep short layers out of your face by braiding them. Take a deep part, braid the hair in the front starting form the strands closest to the earlobe, place it across like a hairband and pin it.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
8. To add some oomph to flat hair, dust some dry shampoo or baby powder into your tresses. If you have time on your hands, rinse thoroughly with water and apply conditioner only to the ends.
9. Bored of the usual hairstyle? Give your look an interesting twist with an upside down braid. Braid your hair from the nape of the neck to upwards and pin up the rest.
10. Rub some oil on to your palm before styling your tresses for a more natural looking texture. This trick will also prevent breakage.
11. Cover your hair with aluminum foil to seal the deal while straightening your hair.
12. If you have wavy/curly hair, try drying it with an old T shirt as opposed to a towel. This helps maintain the texture and tame frizz.
13. Want to add an interesting edge to your up do? Use hair accessories like colored bobby pins, butterfly shaped clips, bling tic tacs… there is a wide range to choose from.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
14. Don’t let long hair weigh you down. Get an instant new look by creating a faux bob by pinning your hair carefully under your nape to make it look shorter.
15. Add instant texture to your hair by spraying them with salty water and using your fingers to scrunch them.