Dry and damaged hair may not come naturally but are a result of the pollution around us and other factors like excess use of blow driers, hair straighteners, chemicals in form of shampoos, conditioners and serums.
Hence you should try to think out of the box and give a try to the very popular home remedies for dry hair which have been doing wonders to the lives of millions all across the globe. People who have invested huge sums on chemical products like shampoos, conditioners etc. Especially produced to solve you dry and damaged hair issues have recommended the use of home remedies for dry hair after getting quite a lot of positive results.
Following are some home remedies for dry hair whose effective and smart employment can do wonders to your withered hair making them smooth and soft. The best thing about these home remedies for dry hair is that they can be easily prepared and implemented at home with daily life kitchen ingredients.
1. Egg white is a vital store of proteins and other nutrients required for having healthy hair. For using this great ingredient for moisturizing your dry hair (according to many home remedies for dry hair) you can simply mix egg whites and beat them well with around 3 tablespoons of water. After thorough mixing you have to apply the egg white mixture on your scalp and hair leaving it on for 30 minutes after which it can be washed with lukewarm water.
2. Another natural ingredient endorsed in millions of home remedies for dry hair is coconut and its oils. For using it you just need to liquefy some amount of coconut oil in your hands and then apply it on your hair and scalp thoroughly. Make sure that after application the oils are seen on your head. Massage gently for few minutes. After massage leave it on your head for about half an hour and then heat your head with a blow drier so that the nutrients in the oil reach all parts for about 15 minutes. Now wash your hair regularly.
3. According to home remedies for dry hair given by dermatologists a mixture of bananas and olive oil provide ample nutrition to your hair. For this remedy you just need to mix 1 or may be 2 bananas with 5 to 6 tablespoons of olive oil and apply it thoroughly in your scalp and hair leaving it for about 15 minutes.
4. One of the most common home remedies for dry hair is the thorough application of mayonnaise in your scalp and hair. Mayonnaise is known for containing ample nutrients which lend softness and silky texture to your hair. For going for this most favorite of all home remedies for dry hair you need to apply it or let’s say smudge on your hair and scalp thoroughly and wrap your hair in any plastic for around 15 minutes after which you can rinse it with lukewarm water and shampoo.
5. Aroma therapeutic oils are of great benefit for dry and damaged hair is advised in all home remedies for dry hair. Sandalwood, bay and lavender oils are known widely for their moisturizing nutrients and their collective use can actually make your hair amazing. Add 6 ounces of vegetable oil to 6 drops of each of them and the warm them a bit avoiding over heating as it will denature the nutrients. After this massage it in your hair for about 5 minutes to ensure that it reaches all places.
6. Here it is prudent to mention that after employing any of home remedies for dry hair one has to ensure that they rinse the application quite thoroughly since if they are kept for longer they leave adverse side effects. Furthermore any home remedies for dry hair for dry and damaged hair shall be void if you do not take care of your diet and ensure proper intake of all required nutrients.