Wedding is the most important day of one’s life. Every girl dreams of a flawless beauty, and glamorous wedding event. When talk of perfection, bridal spa treatment becomes a must for every bride.
Brides usually plan successive salon visits to receive bridal spa treatment. Going to salon for every minor treatment isn’t a must. You can have the most luxurious, relaxing bridal spa treatment at your home spa. All you need to know is your skin type and your requirements of bridal spa treatment as a bride.
You need to start a well scheduled routine of receiving different bridal spa treatments at least six months before your big day. A good planning of when to receive what kind of bridal spa treatment and at which interval is all you need to concentrate when your nuptial is about six to eight months ahead.
How To Develop Your Home Spa Especially For Bridal Spa Treatment:
You must start developing your home spa according to your bridal requirements and arrange for the cosmetics you need, the tools and apparatus required, and create a hygienic environment where sterilization of equipment is well considered.
It’s neither expensive nor fatiguing to develop a home spa especially for your bridal spa treatment. You can even transform your room into a home spa where you can avail your privacy.
There are a few cosmetics that you might have to buy, but many a products can be prepared at home such as body massage mixtures, herbal cleansing milk, scrubs, lip balms and lip massage creams, facial masks, hair conditioners and hair masks. Such mixtures cost you nothing as the ingredients usually are readily available from your kitchen.
It’s very handy to mix the fresh ingredients and apply when required. Freshly prepared products show better results than the cosmetics available in the market. Being herbal, home made products for bridal spa treatment are free from harmful after effects or skin allergies.
When developing your home spa for bridal spa treatment, make sure that you make a list of tools and apparatus required for different bridal spa treatments such as manicure, pedicure kit, a set of brushes for applying masks, mixing bowls, cleansing sponges, cotton balls, cotton buds and other such things. You must wash and clean the apparatus after every use and sterilize if required. You can clean the manicure, pedicure tools such as nail file, nail clipper and scissors with alcohol swabs.
Bridal Spa Treatments:
- Deep Cleansing: Facial Cleansing is a must before going to bed for every bride to be. Deep cleansing which includes a good massage and a little scrubbing is recommended twice a week when planning for your bridal spa treatment.
- Facial: Herbal facial, designed especially to suit your skin type and skin sensitivity areas is recommended once a month. You can easily arrange for your skin type facial at your home spa.
- Hair care: Hair conditioning masks, serums for hair nourishment, scalp massage with some scalp moisturizer such as liquid paraffin ( the best ever scalp moisturizer ), steaming and other hair care bridal spa treatments are recommended twice a week.
- Body Massage: A relaxing body massage and steam bath is a must when planning bridal spa treatment. Home made oil mixtures, scrubs and moisturizers can be used for this purpose.
- Hair Removal And Body Wax: Hair removal and body wax is a part of your bridal spa treatments arranged at your home spa. You must observe this bridal spa treatment according to your hair growth and hair cycle. Usually, hair removal and wax is recommended after 15-20 days.
- Manicure And Pedicure: Manicure and pedicure is a must once a month when talk of bridal spa treatment.
- Skin Whitening: You can start using skin whitening products readily available in the market or herbal homemade products such as ubtan when start your bridal spa treatments. Skin whitening products are usually used every night before going to bed.
- Dental Treatments: You can’t avail the facility of dental treatments such as bleaching and other at your home spa. You need to plan successive visits to a dentist when planning other bridal spa treatments.