Valentine’s Day is around the corner and you must be busy planning this special day for your partner. The budget also must be too tight to take yourself to a spa. But at the same time you definitely want to look beautiful on Valentine’s Day and remember that nails are definitely a part of looking beautiful. Nails add color and style to your entire outlook. If you want to celebrate Valentine’s Day then the best would be to paint your nails with a gorgeous and hot red.
Taking care of nails is equally important the nail color is just not the only thing that makes it beautiful. So why don’t you try out this chocolate martini pedicure at home to pamper yourself and also a preparation of Valentine’s Day without spending money.
The steps to this pedicure are really simple and easy.
- Chocolate Mineral Bath
- Chocolate Scrub
- Chocolate Mousse Mask
- Chocolate Butter Cream
- Sticky Base Coat
- Red Nail Color
- Top Coat
- Soak your feet in warm water with chocolate mineral bath for five minutes.
- Then start with the toenail prep.
- Exfoliate your feet with chocolate scrub and use a pumice stone on the feet to smooth it.
- Massage your feet with chocolate mousse mask and then wrap your feet in a warm towel for 10 minutes. Then again soak your feet in warm water to take off the mask.
- Massage your feet with chocolate butter cream.
- Apply sticky base coat, then your favorite red and then the top coat.
You can also apply the same process for your hands.