Here are some tips as to how women can keep their nails looking clean, beautiful and long at all times without rushing to a salon every two weeks.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1) When removing nail polish; make sure you do it properly and no remnants of it are still sticking to the side of your nails. This way your nails will feel and look cleaner instead of looking untidier and yellow.
2) Give your nails a salt bath if you feel your nails are too fragile and will break off.
3) Add a little glycerin in rose water and spray it on your nails whenever you can in the week. This will brighten your nails and keep them glowing without going to get an expensive manicure.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
4) Use gelatin on your nails to make them grown faster and longer. It can even be used to coat on top of nail polish as it helps in nail growth.
5) Use oil and aloe extract to avoid the cracks on your nails and to keep them looking taken care of and fresh. If you can afford to then going for a manicure every now and then will also do your nails good.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
However applying too much of a product or having nail polish on your nails at all times can also be dangerous. So let your nails breathe without nail polish every now and then. This also helps them grow better when you follow the tips mentioned above.