Most brides remember their wedding-day for two reasons – one for the relentless smiling that goes into those picture-perfect portraits and another, for their pain-filled feet woes. Taking on a big, fat wedding day in 6-inch towering stilettoes ensures the majority come out a wee bit bruised.
If you, too, are someone who’d invariably pick heels over flats, you can be smarter with your choices. Block heels over stilettos, platforms over reedy, dagger like heels…you get the drift. Invest in a good pair of heels, while you are it, that’ll take you through your wedding and beyond. These won’t eliminate the pain but they will considerably lesson it, we promise. Browse through our picks for this wedding season.
1. These open-toe mules by Charles & Keith will accompany you for those never-ending hours of greeting your guests.
2. This glass-heeled pair is tailor-made for all the fairytale-believing brides. Create your own happily-ever-after wearing these beauties.
3. For brides who won’t step out anywhere without their big heels, these strappy heels are an easy winner.
4. Coy brides are a thing of the past. Get your bridal groove on with these glittering block heels that will sit well with all your shenanigans.
5. It’s your time to tower over everyone else. Tie the knot in these rose gold beauties for your big day.