Kareena Kapoor Khan is hotness personified. The actress, who made her debut with Refugee in 2000, has more than 56 films in her kitty. One of the most sought after actresses in Bollywood, she is a perfect amalgamation of beauty and talent.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
From starting the zero figure trend in the Indian film industry, to sporting no makeup look in events, this diva is a treasure trove of charm, charisma and elegance.
We bring to you ten interesting facts about the begum of Pataudi, you might not be aware of.
1. Kareena Kapoor’s name is taken from the book Anna Karenina. Her mother Babita used to read this book when she was pregnant with her.
2. Kareena likes to pen down her thoughts in her spare time. We will not be surprised if decides to write a autobiography in the near future.
3. Kareena Kapoor joined Mumbai’s Mithibai College to pursue B.Com degree. But soon she shifted to Law. Kareena also attended a three month’s course in Micro Computers at the famous Harvard University.
4. According to Bebo’s yoga instructor, she is a star pupil and can do 50 surya namaskars and hold complex poses for longer than 30 seconds.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5. Kareena’s favourite brands are Dolce and Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and Prada.
6. Kareena is aversive to technology. She likes to maintain a safe distance from them, except her smart phone.
7. Not many are aware of the fact, Kareena was first offered the role in the movie Kaho na pyaar hai, opposite Hrithik Roshan. But, she turned down the role to star in Refugee opposite Abhishek Bachchan.
8. Her favourite cuisine is Italian and her favourite dish is sphagetti. A self-titled foodie, Kapoor believes in portion control and small meals throughout the day.
9. She is said to be the highest paid actress in Bollywood today. Kareena reportedly commanded a neat Rs. 80 million for her latest film Heroine.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
10. It was Kareena who made the first move, after having met Saif. In a recent interview she said, “He will never make the first move. I was the one who kind of pushed all the right buttons, and plus when I made the first move he was like, I can’t believe that Kareena Kapoor is doing this. It was like an entire building has crumbled on his head“.