The International Title of Miss Universe Pageant has been a dream for many young women all across the world. Most publicized around the world, India has enthralled the judges with its beauty and brains alike to bring the crown home over the years.
The 2012 contest is now ready to gear up and for the information of contestants the fast fact criteria to participate is:
- Must possess an Indian Passport.
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Be between 18-27 years of age by 1st Feb 2012.
- Must be a natural born female.
- Height: 5 ft. 7 inches or more with corresponding weight.
- Must specify language specif
ications if any, all Indian languages along with English are permitted.
- Must submit professionally shot pictures of self (Close-Up, Mid-Length & Full-Length)
- You can start filling the forms starting December 1st, 2011 to compete in I AM She Pageant 2012.
The prominent contestants in the 2011 pageant include Vasuki Sunkavalli, Ranju Singh, Divya Chouksey, Ana Chawdhry and Mala Salariya besides many other beauties.
Owned by Donald J. Trump and NBC Universal, TANTRA ENTERTAINMENT now holds the exclusive India license for the preliminary to the MISS UNIVERSE Pageant 2011.
Sushmita Sen, the first Indian to become Miss Universe in 1994, is the Global Face for the Brand I am She.
The winner of the Wadhawan Lifestyle I AM She 2012 represents India at the Miss Universe pageant where as many as 90 countries around the world participate to win the title of Miss Universe.