- Nautical, Bohemian, Perma pleated skirts, Hoopla stripes, breezy dresses are themes to rule the Women’s wardrobe this season
- Men’s collection is inspired by themes like Global Traveller, Camouflage, Graphic Tees, YD Stripes, Checks, American College Lifestyle
- Kids collection entail themes like Spring Baguette, Floral, Sailor
Max – India’s leading fashion brand has launched its latest spring 2012 collection. Merging classical looks with a fun demeanor, the Max Spring collection presents a range that take on the latest global trends ‘Classic Nautical’ while reviving ‘soft colors and vibrant hoopla prints’ – a forever popular spring look.
The colour palette sees a dominance of an eclectic mix of pastels, shades reminiscent of Summer, peacocks, magentas and a surprise kiwi accent to add spice. Earthy tones of tan and Khaki in the menswear range.
In women’s wear, Nautical has gone vintage with introduction of polkas, fresh cherry prints, pin up girls, and vibrant hoopla stripes with styles like perma pleated skirts, nautical belted styles. The collection showcases a distinct number of breezy and bohemian inspired dresses, centered on floral prints juxtaposed in soft, fresh colors like butter, orchid and lagoon. Fabrics are light and feminine with a considerable use of ornamentation, lace and embroidery, giving it that perfect fusion of comfortable yet glamorous.
In menswear the Global traveler range is interpreted in graphic tees, polos complimented by light weight denim shirts in YD stripes and checks. Another style that is a prominent part of the collection is Camouflage printed structured capris and chino shorts. The varsity look is back this season for the classic urban male. Inspired by the American college lifestyle in the 70‘s and 80’s bring out the sport in you. Classic university logos and mascot caricature form the base of graphics tees. Also a part of the collection is hooded shirts in large gingham checks and layered shirt with mock tee shirt.
This season the kid’s wear gets hipper with an infusion of citrus yellows for the little boy’s sailor range and breezy dresses featuring nautical to floral prints for little girls. The kid’s wear range predominantly focuses on the spring baguette collection that is sure to appeal to the little fashionistas.
The collection is available across all Max stores in the city at present in Mumbai at:
- Inorbit Mall, 1st floor, Vashi
- Little World Mall, 1st Floor, Kharghar
- Maxus Mall, 1st Floor, Bhayander West
- Mega Mall, Oshiwara, Andheri west
- Star Mall, Opp. Plaza cinema, Dadar (w)
- R-Mall, Ghodbunder road, Thane (W)
- In Lifestyle
- R-Mall, Mulund west
- R-City, Ghatkopar (W)
- Oberoi Mall, Goregaon (E)