For ladies not entirely ready to let go of their Summer clothes (that includes us), we turn to the art of layering. It allows us to wear our favorite pieces like a crop top or romper straight through Fall. And like all style-savvy women, recycling pieces is no big deal, especially if you find unexpected ways to outfit them. We rounded up a handful of items you probably already own, and with some street style inspiration ahead, we show you how to layer them for chillier days. Your Fall #OOTD snaps will be Instagram gold.
- If You Have a Crop Top, Wear It Over a T-Shirt
2. If You Have a Blazer, Cover It With a Light Duster Jacket or Coat
3. If You Have a Colorblock Sweater, Pair It With a Puffy Vest
4. If You Have a Button-Down, Wear It Under a Cropped Hoodie
5. If You Have a Jumpsuit, Wear It With a Ruffle Top
6. If You Have an Embellished Jacket, Style It With a Contrasting Top
7. If You Have a Denim Jacket, Add a Turtleneck Underneath and Your Coat Right on Top