A mere mention of Nachos brings Tsunami in our mouth. We love eating Nachos as a crispy snack. You can have them with tomato ketchup or mayonnaise. It won’t take much long to make Baked Cheesy Nachos. You can prepare it in just a few minutes and have them as a healthy evening snack.
- 20 Nachos Chips
- 50 gm Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to Taste
- 3 Capsicum
How to Make Cheesy Nachos?
- Keep some chopped capsicum and tomatoes on the nachos.
- Sprinkle some salt and black pepper powder on it. Grate some cheddar cheese on the nachos.
- After that brush some oil on an aluminium foil and keep the nachos over them.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and keep those foils in the oven for 7 minutes.
- Serve it with tomato sauce and homemade salsa.