No doubt balance diet and regular workouts are actual need of well fit body. There are several of the ways of workouts which help you to reduce your weight. However here we are going to give you very informative points about Cardio Exercises. Cardio is actually derived from Cardiovascular and relates to heart. Cardio exercises actually exceed your heart rate during exercise. There are some recommendations to follow cardio exercises to reduce weight.
Benefits of Cardio Exercises:
- If you make the part of your routine, you will achieve long time benefits.
- Your heart muscles become stronger if you do proper cardio exercises.
- Heart beat rate raises by the time being which also helps to raise stamina.
- Cardio exercises improve Oxygen delivery from lungs.
- Cardio exercises burn your calories and increase the metabolic rate.
- To fasten reduce the weight cardio exercises are really helpful.
- For sure if you start doing cardio exercises in your young age you will be minus at risk of heart diseases.
- It helps to give accurate Cholesterol level and maintained blood pressure.
Jogging, Brisk Walking, Swimming, Cycling, Stepping are simple and easily managed cardio exercise and every one can easily do these even with less facilities. It is recommended that to achieve the perfect result of cardio exercises you need to do these at least 3 to 4 days per week for 20 to 60 minutes. No doubt we all can easily manage this routine.
The important Question for Cardio Exercises to reduce weight that how much heart rate should ones has and for how long it should be there. Calculate heart rate to get accurate result. There are equipments are available to calculate your heart rate however you can calculate manually too which is very easy. To get maximum heart rate minus your current age from 220 means:
220-Current age= Higher/Maximum heart rate
Similarly to find lower end heart rate multiply maximum heart rate to 55% or 65%. For higher end heart rate multiply maximum heart rate to 90%. These were easy steps to calculate heart rate, and cardio exercises actually relates to heart rate.
At beginning you may start from 10 to 15 minutes on lower heart rate intensity however increase it by the time being? To reduce weight with Cardio exercises three to four days in week are must to achieve your target with no more gaps of two days. Remember you should not stop or slow down in you targeted time. If you feel your heart beat rate goes high then breakdown in sessions.