All of us have been bestowed with the gift of beauty, but most often, we tend to lose that natural glow of the skin due to our lifestyle and Easy Grooming Tips.Stress, unhealthy food, pollution and may other such external as well as internal factors. Hence, it becomes more essential for us to take care of our skin as we begin to age.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
You need not wait to be 25 or 30 years to begin your beauty and hair care regime, in fact the earlier you start, the better results you will get.
Read More: Personal Grooming For An Elegant Lady
Of course begin with only the naturally available materials at the very onset. Here are a few tips which can help you to attain and boost that natural softness and supple nature of your skin.
1. Do not depend on makeup for every petty occasion. Keep a casual outing as casual as possible with light or no makeup at all. Put on some kajal with some vitamin enriched lip color and a good sunscreen with adequate SPF, and that should do it for the day.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
Some people tend to wear makeup even to the departmental stores. Avoid doing that. Let your skin breath as healthy skin is more desirable than a makeup overloaded unhealthy skin.
2. Cleansing-toning-moisturizing should be followed as a routine. Exfoliating your skin with a mild scrub at least twice a week is a must. Do not ignore your body in the process. It also requires equal care. Homemade beauty products are the best options to maintain that natural glow without damaging the skin in the long run.
Read More: Simple Grooming Tips for Young Indian Girls
Make your own facial scrub with one tablespoon sugar, one tablespoon baking soda and the half tablespoon fresh lemon or orange juice. Honey can be added for the moisturizing effect. For a relaxing body scrub, prepare a mixture of rice flour and milk which hasn’t been boiled yet.
3. For all those curly haired beauties, battling with your hair every morning is a tedious task. To avoid this, comb your hair every night before you go to bed. Tie it into tight braids to avoid the tangles. Simply loosen the braids the next day, apply some mousse and get gorgeous with those manageable natural waves.
4. When it comes to our physical appearance, almost all of us at one time or the other are concerned about how we look. Not that all of us are blessed with celestial figures, but what you can do to give your natural beauty an instant boost is by dressing according to your body type.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
Wear what you are comfortable in and not what others are wearing. Staying comfy with yourself is extremely vital to your appearance as a whole.
5. If you have to move out frequently, tanning can reduce your natural charm in the long run. Always use a good sunscreen before you move out, even if its isn’t sunny. As a home remedy, you can apply pure aloe vera gel to remove the tan, wash it off after 20 minutes. This is beneficial for puffy skin as well and gives you a radiant glow.