Yoga truly is an amazing form of exercise. It helps you balance, both physically and mentally. It opens up energy flow throughout the body.
Yoga truly is an amazing form of exercise. It helps you balance, both physically and mentally. It opens up energy flow throughout the body. It’ll help naturally detox your body.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
It can allow you to relax and also get your blood flowing, which is great when you want to do yoga to connect with your partner on a deeper level, spiritually, physically and, yes, even sexually.
The benefits of doing yoga to connect with your wife, boyfriend, husband, partner, wife, girlfriend — anyone you’re intimate with, really — are numerous, and certain poses can also help with sexual relations.
Yoga Can Help Improve Your Sex Life:
Believe it or not, yoga can definitely help things get better in the sack. A 2009 study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine showed that “regular yoga practice improves several aspects of sexual function in women, including desire, arousal, orgasm, and overall satisfaction.” Sounds like a no-brainer to do yoga. So how can you use yoga to improve your sex life?
- Yoga helps increase flexibility
- The practice can help keep your body thin and toned
- Doing yoga can improve body image and confidence
- You can learn to to maintain awareness in the present momen
- Certain poses, such as upavistha konasana (seated wide legged pose), increase blood flow to the pelvic area and increases libido
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5 Yoga Poses for Better Sex:
So are you ready to get things flowing more freely in the bedroom? Try doing the following poses to add a little zing to your sex life:
- Wide-Legged Straddle Pose (Upavistha Konasana) – improves libido by increasing blood flow to the pelvic region
- Shoulder Stand (Salamba Sarvangasana) — reverses blood flow, decreases anxiety and stress, relaxes mind and body
- Reclined Bound Angle Pose (Supta Baddha Konasana) – helps to lessen PMS and menopause symptoms and promotes healthy functioning of the reproductive organs
- Cat/Cow (Marjaryasana/Bitilasana) – as you move through cat/cow, the kegel muscles strengthen as they work to control the tailbone. Strong, healthy kegel muscles produce better, more controlled orgasms
- Cobra (Bhujangasana) — 1) It’s a heart opener. The pose opens the heart chakra, opening it to the possibilities of
- love 2) It’s an energizing pose, which is good for those who are often too tired for sex
9 Benefits of Yoga For Your Relationship:
If you do yoga, you already know there are numerous ways it helps you, so why wouldn’t you want to boost your most intimate relationship? If you have trouble communicating, getting closer, opening up or other things, yoga may help. What are some ways in which this ancient practice can benefit your relationship?
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
- Yoga encourages healthy and balanced relationships
- It builds trust and compassion
- Yoga teaches you to live in the present moment and helps resolve issues in the present
- You can build strong, positive, effective communication skills
- Yoga helps teach intimacy through eye contact and touch
- This isn’t about about exercise, rather learning to support your partner outside of their comfort zone
- You can work toward a common goal together
- You’ll learn to trust each other better
- Practicing yoga helps combat separateness and ego