Kriti Sanon is an upcoming actress in Telugu film industry. She came to the world of celluloid from a successful stint in the world of fashion and designing. She also forayed into the world of Bollywood films with her film Heropanti. The model-turned-actress entry into Tollywood was through a psychological thriller movie “1: Nenokkadine”. Her first Bollywood film “Heropanti” helped her to get Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. In this article, we would be looking at the lesser known facts about this upcoming actress.
[contentblock id=1 img=adsense.png]
1. Kriti Sanon was born into a family of learned people on 27th July 1990. Her father is a Chartered Accountant and her mother is an Associate Professor at Delhi University.
2. Beautiful Kriti Sanon has a sibling whose name is Nupur Sanon. She is not at present linked to the world of celluloid cinema.
3. Young Kriti had her schooling from Delhi Public School at Ramakrishna Puram in national capital region.
4. The young Kriti completed her bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication engineering from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Noida.
[contentblock id=2 img=adsense.png]
5. After completing the education, the young lady Kriti Sanon forayed into the world of modelling and fashion designing.
6. The good work she made in the fashion industry earned an opportunity for her to venture into the glamorous world of Indian cinema. Looking at her good work,
Read More: Kriti Sanon roped in for American Swan
The reputed Tollywood director Sukumar gave this beautiful and smart lady gave her a chance to act in his next film.
7. Her performance in debut Telugu psychological thriller flick “1: Nenokadine” earned her mixed to positive reviews from the film critics.
8. The actress’ performance in maiden Hindi film “Heropanti” earned her a Filmfare Award for the Debutant Actress.
[contentblock id=3 img=adsense.png]
This action-romance film was directed by Sabbir Khan.
9. Till January 2015, she has few films in her bag. She has signed up with filmmakers Raj Nidimoru and DK Krishna for their romantic thriller flick “Farzi”.
10. Her second film in Tollywood “Dochay” has just been released for the worldwide view.