After a spectacular three day extravaganza of glamour, Vikram Phadnis grand finale was the perfect ending to the Fashion Week that promise to be bigger and better in the next season.
- Show 1 by Sharad Raghav was a grand celebration of fashion with Ejaz Khan & Tia Bajpai showstopping for the designer.
- After the first show, there was the extraordinary Rowdy Sequence: One of a very unique concept of the fashion week was that superstars Akshay and Sonakshi showcased a flirtatious ‘Rowdy’ collection. The rowdy Akshay Kumar and Ravishing Sonakshi Sinha along with other rowdy models cheered the crowd with their
- Designer Amit Talwar had Actor Amrita Puri walking the ramp for him. The look was very ethnic that potrayed the Pakezaa’s inner beauty of women. He has always like India’s royal and rich culture designs and used his designs to revive the same. Amrita Puri looked like a princess in a heavy traditional lehenga with lot of embellishments and .
- Geetanjali Rawat with a special taste for the western outfits she showcased her collection based on the theme “Flower”. The collection for young women highlighted base colors like black, red and pin with embroidery depicted elements the women in flirty, independent, bold & fiminine.
- The young designer from Jaipur, Mahima Madaan had set to make new waves in Indian Fashion Horizons. She showcased heavy kalidaars draped with pants sarees and lehngas. Using motifs from Lantin cutworks her collection can fairly see colors like hot pink, royal blue & Orange with hinge of gold prints.
- Julia Bruchwitz famous for exotic gowns and colorful kaftans, fusing western silhouettes with unique embroidery elements of the east presented
- Nitya Bajaj Birla with her latest spring/summer collection potrayed Rajasthan through its pop effervescence. With Payal Rohtagi & Sangram Singh walking on the ramp for her she showcased Fun Maxis & evening gowns. The collection was fun n colorful in colors like pink and orange. Payal was dressed in full Swarovski lace red gown.
- Sulakshana Monga’s collection focused on the women who seek to combine luxury and futuristic fashion in her choices. She created a very elegant and dreamy collection.
Vikram Phadnis wraps up Rajasthan Fashion Week, season 1 in style.
Ace designer Vikram Phadnis showcased his collevtion titled ‘Nazakat’ in the grand finale of Rajasthan Fashion Week in jaipur. The collection was very feminine. The colour scheme used was mainly in beige and gold with a tinge of floral prints.
The gorgeous Raima Sen closed this show for Vikram. Raima carried her heavy red lehenga very gracefully.
After a spectacular three day extravaganza of glamour, Vikram’s show was the perfect ending to the Fashion Week that promise to be bigger and better in the next season.
Rajasthan Fashion Week – Day 3 Designer Table and Showstoppers
|Show 1||Sharad Raghav||Ejaz Khan & Tia Bajpai|
One of a very unique concept of the fashion week was that superstars Akshay and Sonakshi did nit walk for any particular designer but showcased the flirtatious ‘Rowdy’ collection. The rowdy Akshay Kumar & Ravishing Sonakshi Sinha walked the ramp in
|Show 2||Amit Talwar||Amrita Puri|
|Gitanjali Rawat||Jesse Randhawa|
Brazilian Top Model Carla
|Show 3||Nitya Bajaj Birla
|Payal Rohatgi & Sangram Singh
|Grand Finale||Vikram Phadnis||Raima Sen & Davandeep Singh|